Frequently Ask Questions
Our Available Plans and Prices
Monthly Subscription for Home Fitness Routine - $7.99/Month
Annual Subscription to All Programs for Home Fitness Routine - $24.99/Year
Monthly Subscription Unlimited Public Performance License - $14.99/Month
(For any Business Plan, Care Sector or Fitness Clubs)
Annual Subscription Unlimited Public Performance License - $99.99/Year
(For any Business Plan, Care Sector or Fitness Clubs)
How Use Your Coupon Code
During the checkout process, customers can enter a coupon code in order to receive a discount. Each customer can only enter one coupon per purchase and the code must match exactly.
Depending on the device being used, the checkout experience and placement of the coupon code field may vary. It is important to inform customers about the coupon code location to ensure they are able to enter their code before completing checkout.
For Desktop browser, the coupon code field will appear on the right side of the final checkout page.
For Mobile Browser, on phones and some tablets, the coupon code field may appear above the credit card information fields.
Customers can use Chromecast to watch your videos on their TV by casting from their laptop, tablet, or phone.
To watch videos by using Chromecast:
- Make sure Chromecast is set up on your TV
- Make sure your laptop or device is logged on to the same WiFi network as your TV
- Open the video on your laptop or device and click on the Chromecast icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the desired TV and cast.
Customers can use AirPlay to watch your videos on their TV by playing from their Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
To watch videos by using AirPlay:
- Make sure your Apple TV is set-up
- Make sure your Apple device is logged on to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV
- Open the video on your Apple device and click on the AirPlay icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the desired TV and the video will begin playing
Using an HDMI Cable
If customers do not have the option for Chromecast or Airplay, they can still watch your videos on their TV by directly connecting their laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable.
To connect a laptop to a TV with an HDMI cable:
- Locate the HDMI port on the laptop and the HDMI Port on the TV
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the laptop
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the TV
- Using your TV remote, switch the Input to HDMI
For the optimal viewing experience on Uscreen powered websites, we recommend using the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
If customers experience playback issues, one potential reason might be that they are using an outdated browser or Internet Explorer. Uscreen does not support browser versions released more than 5 years ago or any version of Internet Explorer.
Customers can download an updated version of their favorite browser or download/install Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (for free) to improve their end user experience.
Customer Subscription Cancellation Process
In order to cancel a subscription, Customers need to go through the process below to officially cancel their subscription.
To cancel a subscription:
- Customers must logged in and navigate to the user dashboard via the My Account or Dashboard link
- From the user dashboard, click on Billing
- In the Billing view, locate the active subscription and click on Change Plan
- Click Cancel Membership. Once this step is complete, the subscription will be officially canceled and the customer will not be charged for the subscription in future months.
Troubleshoot Slow Loading Time
Sometimes, a page or video may seem to take longer than normal to load.
Here's some tips to help troubleshoot what may be contributing to a slower load time.
1. Check your internet connection speed. You can check your overall internet speed here - https://fast.com/. If you do not have enough speed, you may need to increase your package with your internet service provider.
18–25 Mbps: Ultra HD video (4K, HDR)
10–18 Mbps: HD video
1–10 Mbps: SD video
2. Are you on a Wi-Fi network that is shared with other devices and users? You may run into buffering issues if you don’t have enough bandwidth for everyone’s devices to be on the Wi-Fi network. If you are on a public network, bandwidth may be an issue. Please try again when you are on your home or office network.
3. Are you simultaneously streaming other videos or music? Are you downloading or uploading large files? These concurrent activities can contribute to latency issues. Please try closing other streaming services and wait for large downloads or uploads to complete and try again.
4. If you're on your home wifi network, and steps 1-3 are not an issue, you may need to upgrade your modem or router. Please check with your internet service provider to ensure your equipment is updated.
5. If you're using a mobile device and not connected to Wi-Fi, and you're experiencing slow loading time or buffering, you may have reached your data cap. This information is typically found under your device Settings, under Network & Internet Data usage.
6. Do you live in a remote area and is this the first time you've visited the site or tried viewing the content in question? It's possible that due the nature of CDNs, the content has yet to be cached, causing some buffering or lag in load time. The remedy for this is try to view the content again later, and the content should then be cached.